Nile Dahabiya – 8 Days & 7 Nights – Aswan – Esna & Luxor
Day 1: Cairo / Museum / Pyramids (Lunch)
Arrive in Cairo, meet and assistance by Kemet Travel Tour Manager, tour to visit the Egyptian
Museum to see the great spectacles and great treasures of ancient’s history and golden
Of King Tut Ankh Amun treasures, tour to Giza Pyramids, Panorama view for all pyramids, then tour To Sphinx overview , Lunch and after tour Back to our 4**** Barceló Pyramid hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo / Aswan / Abu Simbel (Breakfast)
Breakfast at Hotel Barceló , Flight to Aswan , meet you and with our private a/c bus to Abu Simbel (260 km south of Aswan), time to visit the legend temple of Abu Simbel, back to Aswan – overnight in Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan -Nile Dahabiya Orient – Kom Ombo – Gebel El Silsila / First Night in Dahabiya the Orient ( B , L , D)
Breakfast at Nubian Holiday House hotel, at 09.00 pickup to our Houseboat The Orient Nile Dahabiya, this morning we will start by check in our Nile Dahabiya boat for the next four days, We will start sail down the Nile river from Aswan to Esna for the next four days / three nights, start sail to a small island for a walk in the countryside, lunch in board or on the island, continue sailing towards Kom Ombo to visit the double temple of Sobek and haroeris. Then sail towards Gebel el – Silsila, reach the site, dinner in board and overnight in Gebel el – Silsila First night on board.
Day 4: Gebel El Silsila – Edfu Temple / Second Night Dahabiya the Orient ( B , L , D)
Breakfast visit the rock – cut chapels of Horemheb, Seti 1, Ramses and Merenptah to explore the sandstone quarries at Gebel – El – Silsila. The sail continues to Edfu where we will visit the temple of Horus, the best – preserved of all the temples in Egypt. Travel on to a small island where the boat will moor for the night. Dinner will be served around a campfire, overnight in board.
Day 5: Edfu – El Kab – Esna / Third & Last Night in the Orient Dahabiya ( B , L , D)
Breakfast, continues sail to El Kab, the ancient town of Nekheb, one of the oldest and most significant archaeological sites on the Nile. Visit the remains of its temples and some of the tombs cut into the cliffs. Return to the boat and sail toward Esna, arrive in Esna, dinner and Third and last night on board
Day 6: Esna – Luxor –West Bank Full day excursion (B, L)
Breakfast, then check out from our Dahabiya, and transfer with our private A/C bus to Luxor, arrive in Luxor for our full day Excursion in the West bank including the Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Lunch in an authentic Local Egyptian Resturant faced Habu temple, transfer you to Nile Villa House, Overnight in Luxor –large Room with Private Balcony and private Bathroom, free time to explore Luxor in your own way.
Day 7: Private Tour: Private Visit to Temples of Karnak and Luxor Temple. (B, L)
Breakfast , at9 am a Visit to the age-old Temples of Karnak and Luxor Temple on the Nile’s East Bank on this 4-hour private tour from Luxor. With your own Egyptologist guide, travel by minivan to Karnak, an awesome collection of temples and halls dating back over 3,000 years. Ogle the giant columns of the Hypostyle Hall, walk the Avenue of the Sphinxes, and see other highlights as you learn their history. Then, head for Luxor Temple to admire its columns, courts and statues; and discover how it was embellished by Tutankhamun and Alexander the Great. Private half-day trip to Karnak and Luxor Temples Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx at Karnak See the legacy of many pharaohs through the complex of Karnak Explore Luxor Temple, a true Egyptian temple Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour including lunch in Sofra Resturant – back to Hotel
Day 8: Luxor / Cairo / Home (B )
Breakfast in our Hotel, private transfer for depart home from Luxor Via Cairo – End of Our Service.
- One Night in Barceló Pyramid Hotel in Bed & Breakfast
- Meet and assist in Cairo Museum , private a/c touring vessel , private expert English speaking Egyptology guide , entrance Fees for Abu Simbel Round Trip
- Flight Cairo Aswan in Day 2
- Meet and assist in Aswan , private a/c touring vessel , private expert English speaking Egyptology guide , entrance Fees for Abu Simbel Round Trip
- One Night in Nubian Holiday House including Breakfast and all taxes
- Private transfer from Hotel to our Nile Dahabiya Boat
- 4 Days & 3 Nights Nile Dahabiya Boat The Orient including all meals , start with lunch in Day One and end with breakfast in day 4
- All tours during Dahabiya journey including all entrance fees , private expert English speaking Egyptology Guide and all ground transport in private a/c touring vessel
- Private Transfer from Esna To Luxor in Day Five
- Private day tour in west bank of Luxor as mentioned in above tour plan including all sites entrance fees and escort by expert English speaking Egyptology Guide and including lunch
- Private day tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples as mentioned in above tour plan including all sites entrance fees and escort by expert English speaking Egyptology Guide
- All lunches meals during days tours in Luxor
- 3 days / 2 Nights in Luxor Nile Villa House including Breakfast and all taxes and services
- Flight Luxor Cairo in Day 8
- Finial Departure transfer In Day eight
Tour Does not including
- Egypt entry Visa
- Any personal expenses
- Any tour or activities does not mentioned in above tour plan
Tour Price Based on Two Participants Shared one Double cabin / Room
Per Person in Double Room / Cabin 1350.00 US$