Kemet Travel will take you back to the Pharaohs history and their gods with a visit to the Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple from Aswan. Take a coach to the marine of the motorboat, motorboat to the island temple, and walk through the colonnades as rainbow-colored lights, laser projections and audio commentary evoke the ghosts of pharaohs, the myths of their gods, and the temple’s history. Includes round-trip hotel or port transfers by private vehicle.
At Philae Sound and Light show, the Egyptian gods and goddesses are, like Osiris, resurrected before our eyes to tell us their life stories. The myth of Isis and Osiris comes to life through dazzling lights and capturing music, with sounds from the deepest bottoms of ancient history. This show brings history and the past to life, making you feel the temple alive around you; the myth is resurrected. The presents the myth of Osiris, the goddess of death and his beloved wife Isis, who resurrected her husband using life rituals after being killed by his brother, Set, the God of Evil in ancient Egypt.
- Entrance fees
- All Taxes and service charges
- All transfers with air conditioned vehicles
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Bottled water Any other personal expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (Tipping)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.